Friday 9 March 2012

HAPPY DAY - AND I-PHONE PAINTING

Lovely sunny day today.  Days like this seem so rare that we try to go out and grab the sun while we have the chance.  Today it was a visit to a café bar we like right by the canal, and I decided that I would try to sketch a whole e-journal page on my I-phone.  Very quickly done while we drank black coffee and ate ... well actually toast and marmalade, but it was much more interesting to sketch a cup-cake.  Here's the 'page'.



When I got home I did a journal page as a reminder of a happy occasion, and I included a reduced size copy of the e-page - and a very realistic sketch of the two of us!



I wish I knew if anyone else is (a) sketching/painting on their I-phone and (b) sketching whole e-journal pages on it.  Are you out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, and I always enjoy visiting your blogs.
I have been shown how to remove moderation and yet avoid spam, so there's now no moderation and no word verification either.

I love to look at blogs that are new to me, but if you are on Google + I am sadly not able to comment, even though I do want to.