THURSDAY, 20 FEBRUARY - FACE NO 20 AND 21
|Pen Sketch and Digital Colour-filling - Jez|
Never mind, I'm happy with it. At least I've achieved another different approach, and the attempt took me out of my comfort zone once again.
Yesterday I painted three faces in one picture, but only counted them as one face. Today I shall count this image as two faces.
Having two heads like this must have advantages for a chap. For instance, he can -
- look both ways when he's crossing the street without turning his head
- talk to two people at the same time
- wear a pleasant expression when he's talking to a bore, but make silly faces on the other side
- eat strawberry ice cream with one mouth and chocolate ice cream with the other
- watch football on one television and his favourite soap on another
- paint pictures on his i-pad while playing computer games on his i-phone
Linking with 29 FACES FEBRUARY 2014