Sunday 18 March 2012

I-PHONE PAGE AND ANOTHER DOODLING PAGE

One of the things I love about the I-phone is that time spent in waiting rooms flies by if I am painting on it - so, another day, another hospital, and I was pleased that I could do a whole i-journal page.




And now, another of those pages where I returned to a background done some while ago that I was not happy with.  I had painted the background, then dribbled greens and blues and a bit of red quite liberally down the page - and then didn't know what to do with it next  because it didn't inspire me at all.  Then, as with the little girl and bird shown on the previous post, I suddenly saw three figures.  How images like this flash onto the page from the sub-conscious mind is always a mystery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, and I always enjoy visiting your blogs.
I have been shown how to remove moderation and yet avoid spam, so there's now no moderation and no word verification either.

I love to look at blogs that are new to me, but if you are on Google + I am sadly not able to comment, even though I do want to.