Thursday 7 February 2013

WHAT'S IN THE PANTRY? - A.P.R. CHALLENGE


This week's challenge for the Artist's Play Room is What's In Your Pantry.

This left my mind absolutely blank.  Drawing a tin of beans or a glass jar of pasta really didn't ring my chimes.

It was only this afternoon, Thursday, that I suddenly had a 'right brain' moment, and realised I didn't have to be quite so literal.

So this is the idea that flashed into my mind and just came together in a couple of hours.


Hope you enjoy.  (And it isn't quite empty really).












12 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I love the old nursery rhyme verse. I think he must have been sneaking things from the pantry when we weren't looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny and creative, Jez. Wonderful sense of humour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual Jez your humour shines through, this made me :) Im still working on my APR pantry... tough challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, very cute and I love that you made the theme your own. Love that. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your whimsical little fellow. He made me chuckle, and that's a good thing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! I love the way your mind works. Speaking of pantries... it's lunchtime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! i was just thinking that my pantry was bare, and you have the drawing to prove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is an awesome take on the topic... our pantry looked a bit Mother Hubbardish until yesterday but after a big shop all is back in order... love your sense of humour Jez... makes my day..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great, you are very clever. Love that little guy.
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your humour, this is adorable!! Perfect for the challenge!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, and I always enjoy visiting your blogs.
I have been shown how to remove moderation and yet avoid spam, so there's now no moderation and no word verification either.

I love to look at blogs that are new to me, but if you are on Google + I am sadly not able to comment, even though I do want to.