Still working on the messy book and having fun. This page went from this:
The page in the book said to wet the page and drop ink blots on to it, which I did, but the result was very disappointing - not really messy at all. So I decided to paint heavily on the page with neat Domestos thick bleach, and stuck it in a cupboard to dry and keep the smell out of the way. But when it dried it still looked like this.
So I POURED bleach on the page - and boy did it stink. But when it dried it still looked no different. I was so annoyed that I was determined to show it who was master and stabbed and stabbed the page with scissors. Then I stuck a failed painting behind it.
I think I won - now it looks a mess ....... but it doesn't smell like roses or oranges.