Friday 27 April 2012

MESSY BOOK - REALLY MESSING IT UP


Still working on the messy book and having fun.  This page went from this:



to this:





The page in the book said to wet the page and drop ink blots on to it, which I did, but the result was very disappointing - not really messy at all.  So I decided to paint heavily on the page with neat Domestos thick bleach, and stuck it in a cupboard to dry and keep the smell out of the way.  But when it dried it still looked like this.




So I POURED bleach on the page - and boy did it stink.  But when it dried it still looked no different.  I was so annoyed that I was determined to show it who was master and stabbed and stabbed the page with scissors.  Then I stuck a failed painting behind it. 




 I think I won - now it looks a mess ....... but it doesn't smell like roses or oranges. 







1 comment:

  1. My goodness you have taken on a challenge! I haven't visited for quite a while and looking back through your latest posts must say this looks quite scary!
    Your journal pages and sketches are fantastic btw! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, and I always enjoy visiting your blogs.
I have been shown how to remove moderation and yet avoid spam, so there's now no moderation and no word verification either.

I love to look at blogs that are new to me, but if you are on Google + I am sadly not able to comment, even though I do want to.